Call free on 0800 107 5795

Our People, Our Promises. Find out Who we Are.

About Us

YouClaim provides people with legal advice and the means to make a claim for personal injury compensation.

Our extensive experience in personal injury compensation claims and knowledge of accident claim law means that we are the best people to represent you with yout claim for compensation.

Our People

We will assess your claim and advise you straight away and appoint a solicitor to represent you. All our solicitors are experts in personal injury law, so you can be assured that you will you get the best possible legal representation. Your solicitor will gather all the evidence needed to support your case, which may include: medical records, x-rays, witness statements, photographs and work records. 

Keeping it Simple

At YouClaim we have developed our service so that everything can be dealt with by email/telephone and post. This means you won't have to take time off work to attend meetings with us and it allows us to give all our clients the same high levels of personal service.

We will take the stress and financial worry out of claiming for compensation and will offer practical advice based on your individual circumstances. We won't blind you with complicated legal jargon but give you clear independent, practical advice and assistance.

Our Promise to You

  • We will give you free and impartial advice 
  • An experienced personal injury solicitor will handle your claim
  • We will strive to get you the compensation you deserve
  • Our doucmentation will be presented in an easy to read format
  • We understand the effects an injury can have and treat all our 
    clients with compassion and respect

If you would like to make a claim for an accident, injury or illness, please call us now on 0800 10 757 95 and start your claim today for independent legal advice without any obligation.


How does the claims process work?


How long do I have to bring a claim?


How long will my case take?


What if I've been to another solicitors?