This Act was made to give consumers recourse to justice against manufacturers who were producing dangerous goods. It has been successful in this, with thousands of people in the UK having made successful claims in the years since the Consumer Act was introduced.
The four main ways in which a manufacturer can be found to be at fault are:
It is particularly important that the solicitor you choose to represent you has specialist knowledge of this area of law because these cases can sometimes be extremely complex.
You can be assured of the very best representation with our personal injury solicitors, who have many years of first hand experience in handling these types of claims. All our solicitors are members of the Law Society Personal Injury Panel and are annually assessed to ensure the very best level of service.
We can help you claim for injuries or illness sustained for the following types of product:
Even if the type of faulty product you had is not listed above, you should still get in touch as we will be able to help you with all types of faulty product claims if you have a valid case.
If you have been injured through no fault of your own and believe that you have a case, we will be more than happy to assess the circumstances of the accident. What's more, all our panel solicitors operate on a no win, no fee basis. This means that making a claim with us is a totally risk-free process because, in the event your claim is not successful, you will be protected from all legal fees. It means you really do have nothing to lose and everything to gain when you make a claim with us.
To find out more about making a product liability claim, please call 0800 10 757 95 or fill in an online claim form and we will call you back.
How a mother made a successful claim on behalf of her daughter who sustained burn injuries from faulty hair straighteners.Read more
A five-year old's father awarded £17,000 for trampoline accident.Read more
Case study of a man who made a claim after suffering a fractured coccyx when a defective bar stool collapsed.Read more
The story of how a man received £3,800 after biting into a stone in his food.Read more