Claim for an Accident in Public

Companies and public bodies, like parks and shops, which allow people to access their properties have a legal duty to ensure that visitors will be reasonably safe. They must do this by minimising risk of danger in appropriate ways and if they fail to do so, they can become liable for public liability claims.

If you have been injured in an accident which occurred in a public space, you could be able to make an accident claim. Get in touch if you believe that the accident occurred as a result of below par safety provision. Call us for free legal advice on 0800 10 757 95 or fill in our online form for a callback.

What is a public place?

Public liability claims can be brought against the owners or operators of a wide range of places. These include:

Owners and public bodies of these premises should have insurance cover, and therefore if their negligence or breach of legal duty caused an accident, it is usually their insurer that pays the compensation.

How we can help you make a claim

Our highly-qualified and experienced solicitors specialise in public injuries and will fight your case to receive proper compensation to help you recover from your injuries. We will keep you informed every step of the way and handle your case on a no win, no fee basis, meaning there's no risk.

Contact a YouClaim Solicitor

If you would like to discuss making a public liability accident claim with us today, or for any further information, please call 0800 10 757 95 or fill in the 'Start your claim today!' form below for a callback.