Industrial Accident Compensation Claims

Hundreds of workers are sadly injured every year in industrial accidents that could have been avoided if employers fulfilled their legal duty to keep hazards in the workplace at a minimum. If you have suffered an injury due to your employer’s negligence, you could be entitled to compensation for the pain and suffering caused.

Here at YouClaim, our expert solicitors have been helping people make industrial injury compensation claims for over 10 years. To find out if you are entitled to compensation, give us a call today on 0800 10 757 95, or fill in our online claims form and we will get back to you as soon as possible.

Types of industrial injury

Injuries can range from minor damage, which is easily recovered from, to more serious conditions that often have long-term effects. Injuries include:

  • Fractures and limb breaks
  • Head injuries
  • Falls from height
  • Slips, trips and falls
  • Amputation

Employer’s responsibility

Employer are legally obliged to adhere to rules and regulations laid out by the Health and Safety Executive, an independent organisation acting in the interest of the general public to reduce the number of accidents and illnesses.

If employers fail to keep up a good safety record, they will face prosecution with potential penalties that include significant fines and, in some cases, workplaces being shut down. As well as this, you could be left having to pick up the pieces if their negligence has led to you being injured. That’s where YouClaim comes in.

How to make a claim

If you or a family member has suffered injuries while working in industry, you could be eligible to make a claim for industrial accident compensation. To find out how we have handled other claims, take a look at our case studies.

Start your industrial injury claim today by calling our expert lawyers on 0800 10 757 95, or complete our online form and we will get back to you.

Start Your Claim